For our Team in the ComPapers Supply Chain organization in Augsburg we are looking for an
Intern Logistics Development & Network Optimization (d/f/m)
NB6013055 Intern Logistics Development & Network Optimization (d/f/m)
• Support the development and implementation of Logistics Excellence Project, especially the real-time tracking & tracing of road transports in Europe
• Preparation of weekly tracking & tracing reports
• Support onboarding activities for new carriers
• Data and root cause analyses of missing real time status of the shipments
• Proactive communication with the suppliers to increase tracking quota
• Attend and prepare weekly meeting
• Possibility to further develop reports in Power BI
• You are currently a student in Logistics, Economics & Business Administration or Computer Science
• You are fluent in English and German
• You have strong analytical skills and you like working with complex data sets
• You show an independent and structured way of working
• You are comfortable with MS Office applications, especially with Excel and Power BI
• You have a very good team working ability
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaced, international company, where teamwork is a priority.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and the environment: Our ethical principles encompass both people and our environment. We always act with the aim of creating a more sustainable future.
German min. B2 - English min. B2
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We deliver renewable and responsible solutions and innovate for a future beyond fossils across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Communication Papers and UPM Plywood. As the industry leader in responsibility we are committed to the UN Business Ambition for 1.5°C and the science-based targets to mitigate climate change. We employ 18,700 people worldwide and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10.2 billion. Our shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. UPM Biofore – Beyond fossils.